CAWC Egypt News

    Registration

    On July 10, 2014, CAWC 2014 Registration has been launched; Check your eligibility, Promote for Egypt's Culture & Tourism and Apply Now!

    Evaluation

    20% depends on the creative ideas to promote Egypt's culture and tourism in your country. The remaining 80% will be on your CV and Application form

    Deadline

    Deadline for The Musical Bands and The Participants 10th August 2014!

    Selection Date

    The Musical Bands and the Participants will be notified by 11th August 2014!



Organize by:


Partners: